- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Monthly Archives: November 2010
America. A great land composed solely of immigrants. Since the day she was discovered by immigrants, to the present day, we are all nothing but a bunch of immigrants. The Arizona Immigration Bill is quite possibly the most radically racist … Continue reading
Many people say that immigration can help our economy in the long run, this in reality is partially true but there are costs. Such costs include increased crime, and obviously soothe our out of control border situation. Others however would … Continue reading
The results are that this law has caused controversy for Arizona state and others states. The results of the law being passed resulted in protests. The law expanded police duty and it allowed them to check anyone who was suspected … Continue reading
A lot of people say that immigration can be very detrimental to society. It takes jobs away from American citizens and reduces the minimum wage, but this is only partially true. Minimum wage is decreased because immigrants are willing to … Continue reading
The main purpose of this bill is to reduce the number of illegal and undocumented people in Arizona. While this will benefit some workers and unemployed people looking for jobs, it will also be detrimental to certain businesses that depend … Continue reading
Question of this week: What is the Arizona Senate Bill 1070, and why was it enacted? America has always been a nation of immigrants. Starting with the Europeans, people have been populating the great old United States of America from all … Continue reading