- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Author Archives: arlene93
there are approximately 8.1 million undocumented workers in the economy and if those workers were laid off or removed the effects would harm industries and and would create an ultimate unemployment rate. if we eliminate the undocumented workers from the … Continue reading
Citizenship Reform Act of 2005, is a bill introduced in Congress that would deny U.S. citizenship to children born to illegal immigrants. Some supporters said it would be a good way to control the number of people who have the … Continue reading
The results are that this law has caused controversy for Arizona state and others states. The results of the law being passed resulted in protests. The law expanded police duty and it allowed them to check anyone who was suspected … Continue reading