- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Author Archives: Christine C
According to a Reuters article, several other states besides Indiana have been affected by Arizona’s immigration law. Georgia, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Tennessee are among the states. At least 14 states are combining forces to create new legislation to challenge part of the … Continue reading
**Disclaimer: This post does not reflect my view on this issue, but I am simply discussing this side of the argument for the sake of this blog.** After the DREAM Act was defeated in Congress, there has been much outrage. … Continue reading
Despite the majority of the talk on this blog being about the benefits of legalizing immigrants or the benefits of the Arizona law, I would like to bring up the benefits of illegal immigrants themselves. According to experts, there are … Continue reading
Question of this week: What is the Arizona Senate Bill 1070, and why was it enacted? America has always been a nation of immigrants. Starting with the Europeans, people have been populating the great old United States of America from all … Continue reading