- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Author Archives: kerenong
Ever since State Senator Mike Delph (R) has arrived in the Senate, he has been advocating for a bill similar to Arizona’s Immigration Law for his own state of Indiana. There were about 55,000 to 85,000 illegal immigrants living in India … Continue reading
The Development, Relief and Education of Alien Minors Act (DREAM Act) helps certain individuals who qualify have an opportunity to serve in the military or go to college and gain a way to citizenship which they would otherwise not have. … Continue reading
When people hear about the Arizona Immigration Law, they may think of racial profiling or how draining illegal immigrants are on the US economy. Many people that have these assumptions have not even read the law or tried to figure … Continue reading
The main purpose of this bill is to reduce the number of illegal and undocumented people in Arizona. While this will benefit some workers and unemployed people looking for jobs, it will also be detrimental to certain businesses that depend … Continue reading