- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Author Archives: nicholas71
If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
Even if companies could not use illegal immigration in the workplace, there would still be immigrants trying to come to America. Besides jobs, immigrants come to America to have freedom. In America, immigrants can practice any religion that they want. … Continue reading
How has illegal immigration influenced agriculture and what would happen if the immigrants were removed?
Agriculture has greatly been influenced by illegal immigrant workers. According to southwestfarmpress.com, of the 1.6 million farm workers in the United States, seventy percent of them are illegal immigrants. The amount of illegal immigrants working in agriculture has greatly increased. … Continue reading
What is the process to becoming a legal immigrant, and what barriers prevent people from becoming citizens?
The process to becoming a legal immigrant and gaining citizenship is a very long and complex process. One must first get a visa to enter the country. This already is a long process because the fastest way to get a … Continue reading
A lot of people say that immigration can be very detrimental to society. It takes jobs away from American citizens and reduces the minimum wage, but this is only partially true. Minimum wage is decreased because immigrants are willing to … Continue reading