- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Author Archives: xlevix
On January 8, 2011 Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot and killed along with 5 other people and 13 others who were wounded. One of the other victims that died along with Giffords was a 9 year old girl named Christina … Continue reading
The D.R.E.A.M. Act (Development, Relief and Education of Alien Minors Act) was a proposal that said if you as an immigrant meet certain requirements, you can become a citizen of the United States. This will make it so that immigrants … Continue reading
America. A great land composed solely of immigrants. Since the day she was discovered by immigrants, to the present day, we are all nothing but a bunch of immigrants. The Arizona Immigration Bill is quite possibly the most radically racist … Continue reading