- If companies were forced to stop illegal immigration, would immigrants still come to America? And how would this affect the world?
- How has the Arizona Immigration Law affected other states?
- What would happen if all the illegal immegraints were despoted from US?
- Indiana to model Arizona’s Immigration Law
- Were the recent shootings in Arizona linked to the heated topic of immigration?
- Why is it hard to get citizenship for immigrants?
Author Archives: zedwardz
The argument non-supporters of the Arizona Law make is that it is too difficult for immigrants to obtain citizenship. To an extent this is certainly true. First an applicant must apply for “naturalization” and go through the necessary steps such … Continue reading
Op-posers of the Arizona Immigration Laws strain the fact that immigrants do not have a proper chance to become a legal citizen, this is one of the main reasons for supporting the DREAM Act. This specifically favors immigrant children who … Continue reading
Many people say that immigration can help our economy in the long run, this in reality is partially true but there are costs. Such costs include increased crime, and obviously soothe our out of control border situation. Others however would … Continue reading